Terms & Conditions
Exhibitor/Visitor Contractual Regulations
Revision number 2.1 December 2018
|Organiser(s)||Refers to employee’s of Jeep Promotions Ltd, or any party contracted by this company
to assist in the running of the Newark Militaria Show.
|Showground||Refers to the Lady Eastwood Hall, Newark County Showground and any buildings /sites located on the Newark County Showground property.|
|Amendments||The organisers, showground and Health & Saftey Officers reserve the right to change the contractual regulations if appropriate, but will ensure that these regulations are updated at www.newarkmilitariafair.com for viewing at anytime.|
- All traders must have Public Liability or third party risk insurance. All traders must have documentation available for inspection on the day of the show or setup day.
- All vehicle sellers must be the vehicle owner or have the permission of the vehicle owner to sell the vehicle. Registration documentation, insurance certificates etc should be available for inspection on the day of the show.
- While we will have security personnel on site on the setup day (10:00 to 17:00) and the day of the show (07:30 to 20:45) Newark Militaria show organizers, Newark Showground or any of its employees can accept no responsibility or liability for the loss, damage or theft of goods, vehicles or personal effects stored in the show hall or on its grounds.
- The display or sale of deactivated weapons is allowed if the exhibitor or owner has a British Proof House certificate of deactivation. The deactivation certificate should be attached to the weapon so that it is available for inspection by the show organisers, health & safety officers or the police. All weapons MUST be securely wrapped and packaged before leaving the exhibitors stand or being handed over to the purchaser.
- The display of replica guns or solely blank firing devices is allowed.
- The display or sale of inert explosive devices is allowed providing the exhibitor or owner can demonstrate that the item has been previously dismantled to prove it is free from explosives.
- There must be a label attached to the item declaring it is free from explosive material. The organisers do not accept any responsibility or liability for the examination or inspection of the device(s).
- The display or sale of Non-Deactivated fire arms or parts is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, nor can they be brought on to the showground or surrounding parking areas. Any exhibitor or visitor found to be in contravention to this will be reported to the appropriate authorities and ordered to immediately leave without recompense.
- The display or sale or live firing or blank ammunition is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, nor can it be brought on to the showground or surrounding parking areas. Any exhibitor or visitor found to be in contravention to this will be reported to the appropriate authorities and ordered to immediately leave without recompense.
- The display or sale of explosive or combustible chemicals or devices such as pyrotechnics is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, nor can it be brought on to the showground or surrounding parking areas. Any exhibitor or visitor found to be in contravention to this will be asked to leave without recompense.
- The display or sale of used fuel containers is allowed providing the exhibitor or owner can demonstrate that the container is not contaminated with fuel or any other flammable liquid.
- The container must be free from any liquid and a label attached to declare it is free from explosive material. The organisers do not accept responsibility or liability for the inspection or examination of the container(s).
- The use of naked flame appliances such as heaters, lighting and cooking equipment is prohibited within the exhibition hall.
- Exhibitors are allowed to stay overnight in the traders parking area but will not be allowed to re-enter the exhibition hall after it has been locked at 17:00 on the setup day or prior to its opening at 07:30 on the day of the show.
No admittance will be allowed to the show hall to anyone other than show staff outside the setup and trading times.
The use of open fires on any area of the showground is strictly prohibited.
Military uniforms can be worn by visitors or exhibitors within the exhibition hall and the showground.
The wearing or displaying of any political uniform, insignia or banner by any exhibitor or visitor within the showground is STRICTLY PROHIBITTED. Any exhibition found to be offensive or receive complaints to the organisers or showground may be asked to be removed without recompense.
The transportation or carrying of any form of weapon by a visitor is prohibited within the exhibition hall or showground, except where these items have been thoroughly wrapped and have been purchased or intended to be sold to an exhibitor registered to be present on site with the organisers.
The consumption of alcohol on the showground is restricted to the on-site bars during their opening hours, visitors or exhibitors found to be in contravention of this rule will be asked to leave the showground immediately.
Movement of any motorised vehicle within the exhibition hall during the public opening hours is prohibited. Motorised vehicles being driven within the exhibition hall on the setup day or prior/after closing to the public on the show day are limited to a maximum speed of 5mph.
Any vehicle movement immediately outside the show hall or the surrounding public walk ways during public opening times should be kept to a minimum with a maximum speed of 5mph.
Upon fire alarm or fire please proceed to the outside of the hall and form up at the nearest and safest rally point.
Force Majeure. The organisers shall not be liable for any delay or failure to present the whole or part of the exhibition caused by circumstances outside the companies reasonable control. The organisers reserve the right to decide if refunds, or payments can be made in
Public Health & Safety. Exhibitors and visitors must comply with Health and Safety requirements. Exhibitors must consider and take action to prevent any risk their products and/or their exhibition stand layout could prove to public safety.
Exhibitors agree to indemnify the organisers against all claims, demands and costs incurred, if they contravene any of the rules in the exhibitors contractual regulations.
SUB LETTING OF STALL PITCHES IS NOT ALLOWED
Offenders not observing these rules will be ordered to cease trading/displaying and leave the showground without recompense.
In the event of disputes the decision of the organisers is final.